Let's take a quick dive into the highlights of this week's deals! Overall, not the best week for sales and deals - as I head to the stores this week I'll add any additional helpful notes. I'll include the add ons in color so you can see what's new! Short list this week but I'll add in Trader Joe's finds when I head there. If you have any good deals - definitely leave a comment below so others can see!!!
Happy Valley location*
- Winco brand butter $2.98 - STOCK UP DEAL
- 32oz Tillamook yogurt, assorted flavors - $2.96
- Honeycrisp Apples - $1.98/lb, smaller sized, great for lunchboxes
- Bob's Red Mill all-purpose flour, $2.48/5lb bag
- Avocados - $0.67/each
Not loving the deals this week at Safeway but I'll definitely grab a few of these items or stock up on pasta pantry staples.
- $10 off $50 - find the coupon in your app or paper coupon in flyer - excludes alcohol
- Ground Beef or Ground Turkey - Signature Farms brand - $2.97/lb (must buy 3)
- Lucere half gallon milk - $1.27 - limit 4
- Avocados, red, yellow and orange peppers - $0.97/each - find these at Winco cheaper but great to add to use your $10 for a good deal.
- Pink Lady apples - $0.97/lb
Again, not a fantastic week for sales. They do have 4x fuel points on meat, seafood, deli and bakery purchases - be sure to add to your rewards card.
- Comparable sale on red, orange and yellow peppers - $0.97/each
- English cucumbers - this is a great price as I usually pay about $1.50-1.60 for each - $0.99/each
- Foster Farms Boneless Chicken Breast - I like these because they come pre-packaged/wrapped for easy freezer storage. No need to repackage - $2.77/lb
- Save $1 when you buy 5 or more - mix and match
- Magnum Ice Cream Bars - my kids love these - $3.99
- Breyers Ice Cream - $3.49
- Hormel Bacon 1lb - $4.99
A few items that caught my eye that may be good if you need a stock up!
- 15oz Wild Harvest Organic Beans - $0.99/can - stock up for these bean recipes!
- 50% off frozen fruit and vegetables
- 32oz Zoi Greek Yogurt - 2/$7.00 - I found these for $2.99 at Winco a few weeks ago but the price went up a bit. I believe they are close to this $3.50 mark at Winco now as well. Great yogurt, my kids love it - not too sweet!