Let's take a quick dive into the highlights of this week's deals! If you find any amazing deals, definitely leave a comment below so others can see!!! I have not made a Costco trip yet this week but I'll be heading there end of the week or early next week and include some of my favorite round-ups from there!
If you'd like to see me add anything else to this round-up, send me a message!
These deals were spotted at the Happy Valley location* and could vary at location.
- Winco Brand Butter - $2.98
- Still $2.98 this week
- Avocados - $0.48/each
- This is the cheapest I've seen them in a long time and really beats any price! Super fresh - smaller in size. I purchase green and let ripen naturally. Pop in fridge when ripe to slow process and keep fresh.
- Grapes - $1.98/lb red and green
- Unfortunately I didn't get any as many were on the soft side but maybe with a restock! Safeway has a better deal (see below) but has a limit
- 3 Pack Romaine Hearts - $1.98
- Definitely a great deal! Usually upwards of $3.50-3.99
- Red Peppers - $0.78/pepper
- My kids love them! You can also get the green for the same price. Orange and yellow are priced higher right now.
- Petite Sirloin Steak - $3.98/lb
- Umpqua Ice Cream - $3.98/half gallon
- Umpqua is a great local brand of ice cream with quality ingredients, good price to enjoy a treat!
- Polar Sparkling Water - $2.98
- I prefer Polar over LaCroix sparkling water - black cherry and mandarin vanilla are my favs! Good price to stock up!
- Canola Oil - $3.74/48oz
- Oil has gotten expensive, this is a great price for the 48oz bottle which is a better deal than the larger gallon. I use canola oil for my toum.
- Skippy Natural Peanut Butter - $4.98/40oz
- This is a good price for peanut butter, I enjoy the Skippy Natural and it's perfect for my Peanut Butter Granola!
- 8# bag Navel Oranges -$6.98
- I picked up one of these bags last week and the citrus was super sweet! Makes it less than $1.00/lb. Enjoy while citrus season is still going!
Be sure to download the Safeway app to load the deals and special Just for U coupons - prices reflected below require the digital coupons.
- Red or Green Grapes - $0.97/lb (limit 4lbs)
- As I mentioned above, great deal on the grapes here at Safeway but they have started to limit the # of pounds you can purchase.
- Tillamook Cheese - $6.77 (limit 2)
- If you missed the Tillamook sale a few weeks ago, you can pickup 2 blocks of it this week.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast or Thighs - $1.97/lb (limit 5lbs)
- This is the first I've seen a limit on meat sale prices - Safeway seems to be doing it more and more. Good stock-up for a smaller amount.
- T-Bone or New York Strip Value Packs - $5.97/lb (limit 2)
- Grilling season is on the horizon - nice deal for some cut goods of steak
- Corned Beef Round or Flat Brisket - $3.99/lb
- This is the first of the sales I've seen for Corned Beef if you're picking one up for St. Patty's Day. There may be more next week and I'll certainly include whatever I find then to help you locate the best price.
Digital coupons apply to many of these deals as well - be sure to download via the app and link your rewards card. 4x fuel points on produce, floral, deli and bakery purchases - be sure to add to your rewards card.
- Organic Strawberries - $2.99/lb
- I just purchased 3 pounds of strawberries (conventional) and they were so sweet and delicious - I imagine these will be just as good if not better! Good start to berry season! *no coupon required
- Corned Beef Brisket - $2.99/lb
- This price is for the round cut I assume, it states that Point or Flat Cut is $4.49/lb or boneless beef brisket for $3.99/lb. Might be one to compare to Safeway.
- Boneless Tri-Tip Roast - BOGO
- Price is usually $10.50-11.50/lb, this drops it to half which isn't a bad deal!
- Pork Back Ribs - $2.77/lb (up to 5x in one transaction with coupon)
- I love making ribs in the Instant Pot, we actually just had them tonight - I will get a recipe soon. Maybe after buying a few of these!
- Sumo Citrus Mandarins - $2.49/lb (up to 5x in one transaction with coupon)
- Expensive citrus but delicious!
- ½ Gallon Milk - $0.99 (up to 5x in one transaction with coupon)
- Fred Meyer brand, excludes chocolate
I did receive a coupon flyer in the mail today that included some various deals - check your mailbox or join their rewards program to make sure you get these deals sent to your mailbox/inbox. Here's a sneak of what they're offering.