This simple no bake pumpkin pie is perfect to prepare ahead.
- 8.8 oz Biscoff cookies or similar
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 8oz plain cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place your Biscoff cookie in the bowl of a food processor and whiz until fine crumbles form.
- Place crumbs in a small bowl and add in melted butter.
- Place about 1/4 cup of mixture into 6 large ramekins (6oz) and press down using a tamper or glass until flat. Place in fridge while you prepare filling. Reserve any extra for topping.
- Place your cream cheese, sugar, spices and pumpkin into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Mix on high until blended and combined. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, place your heavy whipping cream and beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into your pumpkin mixture until incorporated.
- Fill your cups with pumpkin mixture and place in fridge for 4 or more hours until set.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and extra biscoff mixture.