This sweet coffee drink is easy to make in just a few steps.
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee (not espresso)
- 2 Tbsp sugar (you can use granulated, brown or sugar in the raw)
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- 1/4 tsp all-spice
- 1 cup of milk – any type of milk you choose
- Begin by adding your instant coffee, sugar, hot water and all spice into a bowl or mason jar (depending on what method you choose)
- If using a mason jar, secure lid and begin shaking vigorously for 2-3 minutes until the mixture becomes frothy and caramel in color.
- If using a mixer with whisk attachment, place same ingredients in a bowl and begin whisking on high for 3-4 minutes until frothy and caramel in color.
- In a tall glass, add your ice and milk choice and finally top with your whipped coffee.
- If you’d prefer a warm version, skip the ice and warm your milk first then top with coffee.
- Double the recipe for additional servings.
Keywords: dalgona coffee origin, dalgona coffee trend, whipped coffee, iced coffee, dalgona coffee without hand mixer, dalgona coffee recipe, korean coffee, lebanese coffee, lebanese flavor