- 12oz bag of egg noodles – can sub other pasta
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, chopped or shredded*
- 1 cup of broccoli, trimmed and cut into uniform pieces*
- 2 cans (10.5 oz each) of Campbell’s ® Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and position rack in center of oven.
- In a heavy bottomed pot, cook your pasta according to package instructions to al dente texture, be sure to salt your water.
- In the last minute before your pasta is done, add your chopped broccoli to the water.
- Drain your pasta and broccoli in colander and set aside.
- In the same pot, add your Campbell’s ® Cream of Chicken Soup, milk, allspice and pepper. Whisk over low heat until combined and smooth. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Remove from heat and add your pasta, broccoli and cooked chicken to the pot.
- Using tongs, mix until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish either 9×11 rectangular or 9×9 square – whatever your preference.
- Top with breadcrumbs then dot with pieces of butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Bump temperature up to 425 and bake for 10 minutes more until top is golden brown.*
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- If omitting chicken to make vegetarian, add in additional broccoli and or other vegetables
- If using frozen broccoli – proceed as listed in instructions
- If using mushrooms, saute mushrooms prior to adding to pasta. I usually do so in a small pan with a little butter and salt at the end.
- Campbell’s ® Cream of Chicken Soup is already seasoned well, I hold off on adding any additional salt until I taste. Add salt as needed, I prefer kosher salt.
- If you’re hoping to make vegetarian, try subbing Campbell’s ® Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Be sure your baking dish can be baked in a 425 degree oven.
- I have not tested this recipe with gluten free pasta or milk alternatives, if you use them successfully in bakes – feel free to go ahead and replace.
Keywords: nouilles, casserole, weeknight dinner, pasta bake, pasta broccoli recipe, pasta broccoli chicken, lebanese pasta bake, lebanese macaroni and cheese, lebanese macaroni with milk, lebanese baked macaroni, lebanese bechamel pasta, lebanese chicken pasta, lebanese macaroni recipe