Homemade tortilla chips and tostada shells.
- TortillaLand© Corn Tortillas
- approximately 1/3 – 1/2 cup canola oil (or other neutral oil with high smoking point)
- kosher salt
- In a wide pan with high sides, pour in your oil to reach about 1/2″ on sides of pan.
- Attach thermometer to side and watch temperature to reach 350 degrees.
- Place one TortillaLand© Corn Tortilla in the hot oil and let brown on one side for 30-45 seconds, using tongs, flip and repeat on opposite side.
- Place brown toasted tortilla on paper towel lined tray, repeat.
- To make homemade chips, repeat same process with cut pieces of tortilla, finish with a sprinkle of kosher salt.
Keywords: tostadas, pork, mexican, cinco de mayo, Instant Pot, instant pot pulled pork, easy pulled pork, party, pressure cooker, pulled pork, tostada shells, tostada recipe, gluten free, best instant pot pulled pork, shredded pulled pork