Spinach Artichoke Dip Pasta with Chicken is a simple weeknight dish perfect for a quick and easy family night dinner. Using a whole roasted chicken already prepared by New Seasons Market makes it a breeze to put together.
- 16 oz box of Conchiglie pasta (shells)
- 1 whole New Seasons Market Rotisserie Chicken, 2 cups breast shredded
- 8 oz block Organic Wild Harvest Cream Cheese, room temperature and cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt + additional for pasta water**
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced (or 2 heaping tablespoons of toum)
- 2/3 cup Erath Vineyards Pinot Blanc (or Wild Harvest chicken stock)
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- 4 cups fresh spinach (or 16oz frozen, thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated or finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 12oz artichoke hearts, drained if in marinade
- Begin by preparing your pasta according to package instructions.
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil, add in 2 tablespoons of salt to your water.
- Add pasta and continue to boil for 9 minutes (or al dente).
- Reserve 1 cup of pasta water and set aside.
- Drain the remaining pasta and set aside.
Spinach Artichoke Sauce
- Begin by removing the chicken breast from your New Seasons Market Rotisserie Chicken, set aside. Save the remaining chicken for another meal.
- In a large 14″ skillet or braiser, add your milk and cream cheese and heat on medium heat for 5-8 minutes until cream cheese fully melts. Use a wooden spoon to break up cheese and finally a whisk to incorporate together.
- Once your milk and cream cheese mixture has melted, add your salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, white wine (or chicken stock) and reserved pasta water. Whisk and cook for 3-5 minutes on high heat until sauce begins to thicken and garlic becomes fragrant.
- Reduce heat to medium low, add your spinach and allow to wilt, helping it by folding into sauce and ensuring it is fully combined.
- Once spinach is combined and wilted, add your chicken, artichoke hearts and remaining cheese; parmesan and mozzarella. Using tongs, to combine in sauce.
- Once sauce is cohesive, add your pasta shells and again, mix to fully incorporate.
- Keep on medium-low and cover. Allow to thicken for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with additional white wine and crusty Rosemary Salt Baguette.
**If you are using table salt or anything other than kosher salt, be sure to half the amount in recipe, adjust to your own taste.
Keywords: spinach artichoke dip pasta, spinach artichoke dip, weeknight meals, spinach artichoke dip pasta with chicken, pasta bake, chicken pasta bake, artichoke dip, one pot meal, one pot pasta recipes, chicken pasta meal, spinach artichoke dip