I see you mama, chasing your toddler through the park.
I see you mama, trying to get through your grocery list and managing the tantrum your child decided to have.
I see you mama, driving to and from school, practices and school events with grace.
I see you mama, reading to your kiddos.
I see you mama, doing laundry, getting lunches ready, making sure the house is clean for your family.
I see you mama, going to work, coming home and taking on your 2nd job.
I see you mama, healing that booboo with a kiss.
I see you mama, watching your kids at every performance, game and special event ready with your camera.
I see you mama, taking the world on your shoulders.
I see you mama. I admire you. I respect you. I support you. I am with you 100%.
To all the mamas in the world, you are MORE than anyone can understand. You are what makes this world run, you are what makes our hearts grow. I am thankful to my own mama for giving me the life that I have, for caring, nurturing and making me a better person. However you decide to celebrate this Sunday, whether you are celebrating as a mom, with your mom or just celebrating a special person in your life, take the time to cherish and embrace the amazingness these woman share.
Happy Mother's Day!
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 12 cups chocolate graham crackers about 1.5chocolate crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 2 3 oz Dark Chocolate bars chopped, I used Moonstruck
- 1 3 oz Milk Chocolate bar chopped, I used Moonstruck
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350F Equipment: (6) 5" tart pans
- In a food processor, blend the chocolate graham crackers + sugar until fine crumbs form. Empty into bowl and add in melted butter.
- Place a heaping ¼ cup of crumb mixture into each 5" tart pan. Using tamper or cup, pat down the crumb mixture until flat and even on bottom and a crust forms along the edges
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Heat heavy cream in a small pot on medium heat until just boiling. Pour hot cream over chopped chocolate and let sit for 5 minutes, do not stir.
- After 5 minutes, stir until a smooth chocolate mixture forms. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla and salt and add into chocolate mixture.
- Spread about a teaspoon of strawberry jam on the bottom of each tart until covered with a thin layer. Then pour your chocolate filling in each of the 6 tart pans to fill.
- Bake on baking sheet for another 20 minutes until set.
- Once out of the oven top with Moonstruck Chocolate Strawberry Basil Bark and flake sea salt. Let cool for an hour or refrigerate until ready to serve. Can also be topped with whipped cream. Enjoy!